WHAT TO DO AFTER GRADUATION?
When you arrive your home, Pakistan, after getting yourhttps://roommatesevilla.com/2023/06/01/if5e04wl
Ambien Online Europe Medical degree, you must be very happy that you have achieved your main goal. But the real life begins from here, many students think that they should get rest in their homes for few months, but this is not a good idea as you would lose your fresh skills while staying away from the medical environment.https://lakrafteriadecorazon.com/rf5ukg8
You should check for the date of upcoming PMDC (Pakistan Medical & Dental Council) examination, and if its few months later, you should try to join any hospital for internship / observership / clinical attachment. This will help to build your clinical knowledge and skills. If the exam is just a month or so away, just prepare for the exam by revising your university lectures or any other helpful material, because one month isn’t enough to revise the whole books. You just need the points to be revised, as the exam is objective type and it includes only MCQs. You will know the pattern of pmdc exam while you go through this site.https://www.somerandomthoughts.com/2023/06/01/al68bgickl
For a Medical foreign graduate, it is necessary to get himself registered with PMDC , to start his practice. In order to get registered with PMDC, all graduates must undergo examination held by NEB (National Examination Board). The examination is held twice an year, usually in March/April and in Sep/Oct, according to the published notification.
https://lakrafteriadecorazon.com/klswo2wemb4 All foreign graduates must have to pass NEB examination in order to get R.M.P.
https://babybeas.com/2023/06/qrtpbmh29 Three important points mentioned in the new PMDC Regulations 2008:http://delamarre.net/joomla/gu90ngyb
Cheap Zolpidem Tartrate 73. One year house job in clinical subjects in PM&DC approved hospitals is required for conversion of Provisional Registration into Full Registration.
74. Clinical work /resident training of one year duration abroad is also acceptable.
75. The clinical work / house job done before award of degree as part of studies in case of foreign graduates of Pakistani nationality who qualify National Examination Board shall not be acceptable for full registration. One year housejob after provisional registration as supra shall be required.
https://roommatesevilla.com/2023/06/01/u56oe3zkft (PMDC Registration Requirements for Foreign Graduates)
FOR PMDC ELIGIBILTY:
Get the Overseas Basic Qualification Form downloaded (also available in download section of this website),print it, or this form is also available at PMDC office/branches, in quadruple (four) copies. This form is actually the Eligibility Application form, submitted to obtain eligibility/permission to sit in the National Examination Board examination. It should be filled in quadruple copies.
https://www.wellmasters.co.uk/m4gj71ml 1. Application form PMDC-III for recognition of foreign qualification in quadruplicate (four copies) duly filled in and signed by doctor.
2. Registration fee Rs 1000/- through Bank Draft in the name of Pakistan Medical & Dental Council Islamabad.
3. Processing fee of Rs. 5000/- in addition to Registration Fee ( non-refundable) through Bank Draft.
4. Seven passport size photographs duly attested by person specified at point 19, with white back ground & both ears are visible.
5. Four Photostat copies of degree marks sheet and other documents duly attested by person specified in point 19. Each page should be attested separately. In case the degree is in the language other than English then four copies of authenticated English translation along with one copy of degree in original language.
6. Attested copy of syllabus/University calendar in English language translation along with one copy of syllabus/ university calendar in original language.
7. Course outline showing the allocation of hours for teaching programme of each year/semester of all subjects taught and
8. In case the Medical or Dental qualification is obtained from the institution where medium of instructions is not English then you are required to submit the original certificate IELTS 6.0 score and equivalent in TOFEL test result or a certificate of English language course of one year from NUML for issuance of eligibility.
9. The permission certificate to appear in the PM&DC exam shall be issued to the applicants only after verification of the degree from the issuing authority has been received.
10. One Photostat copy of first 4 pages of passport and the page on which the date of leaving Pakistan and date of entry to Pakistan are stamped before and after obtaining qualification, respectively.
11. One attested Photostat copy each of National Identity Card or Nationality Certificate.
12. An affidavit dully attested by the Ist Class Magistrate . (specimen-A page 6).
13. One attested Photostat copy each of metric as well as F.Sc (Premedical) and in case such qualifications acquired form foreign country equivalence certificate from IBCC, Islamabad.
14. Foreign National to route application through either Ministry of Health of Pakistan along with a certificate form head of department where admission for postgraduate studies has been approved.
15. Proof of registration with the registering/ licensing body in the country of origin. Please attach Photostat copy duly attested by the person specified above.
16. In case change of name after marriage is required, enclose necessary papers such as authenticated evidence, Nikah Nama, Marriage Certificate or undertaking for the purpose (specimen-B page 6).
17. Fee Rs.10000/- for temporary registration/NOC of doctors with foreign nationality visiting Pakistan for teaching/ demonstration
etc. The temporary registration to the foreign national shall be issued after verification of the degree from the issuing authority.
https://www.mocomemart.com/kbmdjqtqq 18. Foreign Nationals and Pakistani doctors applying from foreign countries should pay equivalent amount in foreign exchange through Bank Draft/Cashier’s Cheque of a recognized bank payable in Pakistan in favor of bank account titled “PAKISTAN MEDICAL & DENTAL COUNCIL” (without mentioning account number).. For further details to submit fee while being abroad kindly visit www.pmdc.org.pk
19. https://gfqnetwork.com/shows/6r3en5yren Attestation:
I. All documents shall be attested by relevant Pakistan embassy OR
II. By the Professor/ Associate/Assistant Professor of a recognized Medical/Dental College of Pakistan. (stamp of the attester must show his name, designation and present working institution)
Order Generic Ambien Online An Eligibility letter will be posted to you after verification of https://www.wellmasters.co.uk/9reczfz the degree from the issuing authority has been received.
Cheap Ambien Online Overnight Delivery https://roommatesevilla.com/2023/06/01/pyx7jh68uez NOTE: You have to ask your university to send your verification quickly, or you might have to wait longer.
Ambien Online Buy When you get eligibility letter from PMDC, get PMDC Form III A .Download.
FOR STEP – I:
Fill in PMDC FORM III a
https://gfqnetwork.com/shows/9u4ptocaul Eligibility / Permission letter to appear in NEB Exam
Zolpidem Online Reviews Four Recent Passport size photographs, preferably colored (polarized) duly attested. At least one should be attested on front side
https://www.allthingsankara.com/2023/06/8sao8w7hcj.html Attested copy of National Identity Card or equivalent documents like passport (first four pages)
https://www.somerandomthoughts.com/2023/06/01/q8y0lphclj A declaration on a Judicial Stamp Paper of Rs.100/- duly testified by Oath Commissioner (Specimen enclosed in PMDC FORM III A).
A bank Draft Rs. 10000/ – (Ten Thousand) in favour of PM&DC as examination fee Rs. 500- as application charges. Pakistani doctors applying from foreign countries should pay equivalent amount in foreign exchange through bank Draft/Cashier’s Cheque of a recognized bank payable in Pakistan in favour of bank account titled ” Pakistan Medical & Dental Council” (without mentioning account number).
i. All documents shall be attested by relevant Pakistan embassy OR
ii. By the Professor/Associate/Assistant Professor/Medical Officer of a recognized Medical/Dental College of Pakistan. (stamp of the attester must show his name, designation and present working institution)
https://heleven.com/8rypluhp After the Examination Application Form has been submitted, they will send you the Admit Card about a week before the examination.
FOR STEP 2 AND STEP 3
https://www.mocomemart.com/4laz3xzn3 Fill in PMDC FORM III b and PMDC FORM III c for step 2 and step 3 respectively.
https://mmhn.com/um363oe4 Same document requirements as in STEP I
Zolpidem Buying See Examination format here.
Cheapest Price For Ambien Click here to read Regulations for Examination in detail.
https://houseofillusion.com/k2oskny NOTE: If you find any mistake, please email me.
Ambien Buyers In Usa You must log in to post a comment.