Admission Pre-requisite for the Pakistani Nationals to the Foreign Medical Universities (Applies to those who desire to have PMDC registration after their graduation)
https://ramaco-qatar.net/ewjjiua4pak https://print-plus.ca/i2zvc3d PMDC Examination for Foreign Medical Graduates
Tramadol Online By Cod https://samede.org/2023/03/14/ncs4dge PMDC Examination for Foreign Medical Post Graduates
https://www.plainnews.org/2023/03/14/j96nku5 https://borobudur-training.com/uze331hgsg Fee Structure for PMDC Examination
Extract from https://theparrishplace.com/wwp0upv Pakistan Registration of Medical and Dental
Practitioners Regulations 2008
Tramadol Cheap Online PART-VIII
FOREIGN QUALIFICATIONS AND NATIONAL EXAMINATION BOARD
https://borobudur-training.com/p1cq4v1632q 41. The Council will constitute a national examination committee comprising of at least five members of the council, of which one member shall be a Dentist. This committee shall be known as National Examination Board of PM&DC with the purpose of conducting the registration/equivalence examinations to determine the professional competence or otherwise of a candidate for registration/equivalence of his/her foreign basic or postgraduate medical or dental qualification, so that a decision about its equivalence to Pakistani basic or postgraduate medical or dental qualification, as the case may be, can be made by the Council.
By Tramadol Online 42. The Council shall designate one member as Chairman National Examination Board of PM&DC.
43. The National Examination Board will have its headquarters in the main office of PM&DC Secretariat buildings at Islamabad.
44. The National Examination Board shall conduct examinations for registration/equivalence of the following qualifications: a. Basic Qualification b. Postgraduate Qualification
45. On or after approval of these regulations , a Pakistani citizen desirous of joining an undergraduate or a post graduate medical/dental course in any foreign medical /dental institution shall approach the National Examination Board of the Council for issue of a No Objection Certificate and provide detailed documentary information regarding the qualification and course and the institution he intends to join.
46. After verification as required, if the candidate is found to fulfill the eligibility criteria, the Council shall issue a No Objection Certificate (NOC) on a prescribed format to the candidate certifying that he/she is eligible to join a medical institution outside Pakistan to obtain the medical/dental qualification. The certificate shall indicate that on return after obtaining the foreign medical/dental qualification, the candidate shall have to undergo the registration/equivalence examination of the Council conducted by the National Examination Board of the Council , subject to fulfillment of the conditions as prescribed by the Chairman National Examination Board and that only after passing this examination he/she shall be entitled to provisional registration by the Pakistan Medical and Dental Council.
47. The issuance of a NOC by PM&DC to a candidate shall not entitle him to any right whatsoever, other than to take admission in an undergraduate or postgraduate medical course in a foreign medical institute and to obtain the eligibility certificate to appear in the National Examination Board Examinations.
48. A Pakistani citizen aspiring to seek registration/equivalence of PM&DC after achieving graduation or Postgraduation from a foreign institution , and who meets the requisite prequalification for admission as specified by the PM&DC in its admission criteria and is issued eligibility to appear in the National Examination Board Examinations , unless specifically exempted, shall be required to pass the National Examination Board Examinations before PM&DC grants registration/equivalence to him/her.
49. On or after approval of these regulations, a person who gets admission in any medical/dental course in a foreign country without being in possession of a valid NOC issued by PM&DC issued to him prior to joining the Course abroad shall not be eligible for registration of his qualification if it is not included in the Second, Third, or Fifth Schedule the PM&DC Ordinance 1962, provided that for the time being the qualification is included therein or there is no other restriction. No person shall be allowed to sit in the National Examination Board examination without the eligibility certificate issued by PM&DC. Persons admitted in medical and dental courses on or before the approval of these regulations shall be issued eligibility without the NOC issued by PM&DC provided they fulfill all other requirements.
50. https://umapharmatechmachinery.com/ev22to2bcvq The PM&DC can refuse eligibility to any applicant to sit in the National Examination Board examination if he/she does not meet the PM&DC admission criteria.
51. For issuance of eligibility certificate to appear in the National Examination Board Examinations the request shall be made by the candidate on the proforma prescribed by the Council and shall be accompanied by the PM&DC No Objection Certificate to join the course , the original certificate and marks-sheet of the qualifying examination and its equivalence certificate where necessary. The original certificate shall be returned to the candidate after verifying the same and the copies shall be retained by the Council. The request for issuance of eligibility certificate shall also be accompanied by a Demand Draft/pay order for the specified sum in favour of Pakistan Medical and Dental Council, Islamabad. The fee for eligibility certificate shall be as fixed and notified by the Council.
52. The Council shall be free to investigate on its own, in the prescribed manner, into the correctness of information furnished by the candidate in his/her application and/or call for any further information in this regard from the candidate and in the event of any information furnished by the candidate being found to be incorrect or false during such investigation or at any subsequent stage, the Registrar of the Council may refuse to issue the eligibility certificate or , if already issued, may cancel the same.
53. Appeal In case the candidate does not fulfill any of the qualifying criteria, the Registrar of the Council may reject his application for issue of Eligibility Certificate /NOC or prohibit the applicant to sit in the Examinations ,giving the reasons thereof and the applicant if not satisfied may appeal against this decision to the Chairman National Examination Board of the Council. The Chairman National Examination Board of the Council shall hear the appeal and decide the matter ,and his decision shall be final.
54. The regulations governing National Examination Board are subject to revision by the Council from time to time
A- BASIC QUALIFICATION
55. https://www.protestskateboards.com/uncategorized/aac2h28naa Eligibility
(1) No person shall be allowed to appear in the basic registration examination unless:
- He/she is a citizen of Pakistan and possesses any foreign basic medical or dental qualification, either whose name and the institute awarding it are included in the World Directory of Medical Schools, published by the World Health Organization, or which is confirmed by the Pakistan Embassy concerned to be a recognized qualification for enrolment as medical or dental practitioner in the country in which the institution awarding the said qualification is situated or as decided by the Chairman National Examination Board of the Council ;
- He/she has obtained NOC from PM&DC before joining the Course.
- He/she had obtained “Eligibility Certificate” from the Council.
(2) All general rules of eligibility shall also apply.
56. https://spagzblox.com/2023/03/14/fnatbd51 Exemption
(1) a person seeking Provisionally Registration shall not have to qualify the registration examination if he/she has acquired a foreign basic medical or dental qualification which for the time being is included in the Second or Fifth Schedule of the Ordinance, without any prohibiting provision.
(2). Graduates from such medical institution as are recognized in the countries of their respective location shall be eligible for registration in Pakistan without NEB Examination subject to the condition that such candidates have acquired a standard Postgraduation qualification such as https://www.waldenwoods.com/dge7bvaz MRCP, FRCS, Diplomat or Fellow of American Board which is recognized as registerable by the Council.
(3) For Dental Graduates the Dental Member of the Standing Recognition Committee shall be the Authority to grant exemptions as stated above.
57. https://matanyhospital.org/2023/03/14/ja36rk5oybx Restrictions:
A candidate who has acquired admission after 2007 into a foreign medical school with less than 60% marks in F.Sc premedical or equivalent qualification shall not be entertained for NEB Examination under any circumstances.
58. Tramadol Online Mexico Schedule
(1)The Registration Examination shall be conducted twice every year as per Schedule of examination announced by the National Examination Board.
(2) The schedule of examination will be notified in the National Press well in advance for the information of the candidates
59. Format of examination (for foreign medical graduates with basic qualification)
(1) The examination shall consist of two parts: Part 1 and Part 2. The format of each Part shall be decided by the National Examination Board and shall be communicated to the candidates at the time issuance of eligibility certificate for appearance in the Examination. Part-1 shall consist of two Multiple Choice Question (MCQ) Papers (paper-I & II). Both the theory papers will be conducted on the same day. Each paper will have appropriate coverage of all clinical and basic subjects relevant to Medical Sciences and assessment shall essentially include subjects of Anatomy, Physiology, Biochemistry, Pathology, Pharmacology, Community Medicine, Gynaecology & Obstetrics Medicine, Surgery, Eye, ENT , Psychiatry and Paediatrics. Part-2. It will consist of Clinical and Oral Examination. The format shall be as decided by the National Examination Board
(2) The result of theory paper-I & II will be sent through courier service/Registered post to all candidates within seven days after the theory examination, giving the candidates who have passed the theory part the date of Clinical Examination. The result will also be available on the PM&DC Website www.pmdc.org.pak and on the demarcated official telephone Numbers of PM&DC during office hours.
(3) Those who pass in the Part 1 examination will be eligible to appear in Part-2 Examination.
(4) A candidates who clears the Part 1 Examination will be allowed to avail a maximum of three attempts (availed or unavailed consecutive) to pass the Part 2, failing which he/she shall have to pass the Part 1examination again.
60. https://shivanienterprises.com/f6apmmczpai Format of Examination for foreign dental graduates with basic dental qualification).
(1) The examination shall consist of two parts: Part 1 and Part 2 The format of each Part shall be as decided by the National Examination Board and shall be communicated to the candidates at the time issuance of eligibility certificate for appearance in the Examination. .
https://indyhabitat.org/q2qp88ko Part 1. it will consist of two Multiple Choice Question (MCQ) Papers (paper-I & II). Both the theory papers shall be conducted on the same day.The format shall be as decided by the National Examination Board. Each paper will have appropriate coverage of all clinical and basic subjects relevant to Dentistry and assessment shall essentially include subjects of Anatomy, Physiology, Biochemistry, Pharmacology, Pathology, Applied dental materials, Community Dentistry, Oral Surgery, Periodontology, Prosthodontics, Operative Dentistry, Principles of Orthodontics, General Medicine and General Surgery.
https://matanyhospital.org/2023/03/14/ua559e8odpl Part-2. (1) It will consist of Clinical and Oral Examination. The format shall be as decided by the National Examination Board.
(2) The result of theory paper-I & II will be sent through courier service/Registered post to all candidates with in seven days after the theory examination, giving the candidates who have passed the theory part the date of Clinical Examination.The result will also be available on the PM&DC Website www.pmdc.org.pak and on the demarcated official telephone Numbers of PM&DC during office hours.
(3) Those who pass in the Part 1 examination will be eligible to appear in Part-2 Examination.
(4) A candidates who clears the Part 1 Examination will be allowed to avail three attempts (availed or unavailed consecutive) to pass the Part 2, failing which he/she shall have to pass the Part 1 examination again.
B- POST GRADUATE QUALIFICATION
61. https://spagzblox.com/2023/03/14/g90mp3wqsd Purpose: A Pakistani citizen possessing a postgraduate medical or dental qualification awarded by any medical or dental institution outside Pakistan who is desirous of getting provisional or Full Registration with the Council , shall have to qualify a postgraduate registration examination conducted by the National Examination Board. Provided that a person seeking Registration of his qualification with PM&DC shall not have to qualify the postgraduate registration examination if his/her foreign postgraduate medical or dental qualification is for the time being included in the Third or fifth Schedule of the Ordinance.
(1) No person shall be allowed to appear in the postgraduate Registration Examination unless:
- (a) The case has been referred by the Standing recognition Committee.
- (b) He/she is a citizen of Pakistan and possesses any foreign postgraduate medical or dental qualification, which is confirmed by the Pakistan Embassy concerned to be a recognized qualification for enrolment as a specialist medical or dental practitioner in the country in which the institution awarding the said qualification is situated.
- (c) He/she had obtained “Eligibility Certificate” from the Council.
(2) All general rules of eligibility shall also apply.
63. Appeal: If the Registrar refuses to grant eligibility to any foreign postgraduate to appear in the NEB Examination or any related matter, the Chairman Standing Recognition Committee shall act as appellate authority.
64. https://umapharmatechmachinery.com/xcsvsst Scheme:
(1) The details regarding the Scheme for conducting the postgraduate registration examination shall be conveyed to the eligible candidates by post by the NEB .
(2) The postgraduate registration examination shall be conducted twice every year as per the Schedule of examination announced by the National Examination Board.
(3) The schedule of examination will be conveyed to the eligible candidates by post.
(4) Format of examination for foreign postgraduates of each Part shall be decided by the National Examination Board and shall be communicated to the candidates at the time issuance of eligibility certificate for appearance in the Examination.
(5) The examination shall consist of Part 1 theory and Part 2 clinical and oral examination. The candidate will have to pass each part separately.
https://borobudur-training.com/9b1q1o4 Part-1 The format of Part 1 shall be as decided by the National Examination Board .
(a) The result of Theory Paper-I & II, will be announced on website www.pmdc.org.pk within two weeks after the Examination. The result will also be sent through Courier/postal Service to all candidates and those who have passed the theory part shall be informed about the dates of Clinical and oral Examination. Those students who pass the theory examination will be eligible to appear in the Part-2. i.e. Oral and clinical examination. Theory once cleared will entitle the candidate to sit in clinical/oral examination for a maximum of four consecutive ( availed or unavailed).
https://print-plus.ca/wh75jzqa80p Part-2 Clinical & Oral Examination. The format of the clinical & oral examination shall be as decided by the National Examination Board and shall be communicated to the candidates at the time issuance of eligibility certificate for appearance in the Examination.
(6) Result : shall be compiled and declared after both parts i.e theory and clinical and oral have been passed
65. https://ramaco-qatar.net/i7s1bmisr Examination fee schedule shall be as given in Part III of the Regulations .
(1) The examination Fee is not refundable and should be submitted along with the application form through Bank Draft in favour of PM&DC, ISLAMABAD.
(2) Fee deposited for a particular examination shall not be carried over to the next examination in case of withdrawal/absence/exclusion.
(3) In case of rejection due to non-fulfillment of requirements or any other reason, 25% fee will be deducted as processing charges.
(4) Applications shall be entertained with late Fee of Rs.2000/- (Rupees two thousand only) after the closing date but not latter than seven days before the date of examination. .
66. Tramadol 50Mg Buy Online Application forms
(1) Application forms will be available on the prescribed fee, which should be paid through Demand Draft/ Pay order or in cash deposited at the Bank Counter in the PM&DC Headquarter Islamabad. Cheques and postal orders shall be not be acceptable. (2) Application forms complete in all respect should be sent to Registrar Pakistan Medical & Dental Council. Mauve Area, G-I 0/4. Islamabad.
(3). https://www.cavendish.ac.uk/u3cjgwn5h Documents to be enclosed with application forms
- Photocopy of valid registration certificate of PM&DC.
- Passport Size Photographs- 3 (preferably colored Photographs) at least one should be attested on front side.
- An undertaking on plain paper by the candidate as per specimen attached to these regulations.
(4). https://theparrishplace.com/sb3ikdn Attestation: Photocopies of all documents are to be attested by
- Any registered medical/dental practitioners with valid registration and all attestation must be done stamped with the PM&DC registration number, name and designation of the attester. Documents without proper attestation will not be processed.
67. Admit Card will be issued by the National Examination Board one week before the examination to every candidate accepted for the examination.
68. Conversion of provisional Registration into full Registration for the basic qualification holders.
(1) a doctor may apply for full Registration on completion of one year PM&DC prescribed house job from a PMDC approved hospital by submitting the following mandatory documents
- The original PM&DC provisional registration certificate,
- Three recent passport size photographs,
- Photocopy of house job (one year) certificates attested by the respective MS
- Photocopy of MBBS/MD/Equivalent degree .
(2) No conversion into full registration shall be done unless all documents have been duly verified by the diplomatic channel or in the prescribed manner. If any of the above documents are lacking or the verification has not been received, the provisional registration shall be extended but shall not be converted into full registration.
(3) Credit of housejob done before clearing NEB and other such matters shall be decided by Chairman NEB on individual merit.
69. https://www.protestskateboards.com/uncategorized/8hqzoi29su Conduct during Examination
(1) Candidates are to required to observe order and discipline at all times in the examination premises.
(2) Candidates appearing in the registration examination of the NEB are not allowed to take into the Examination Hall, mobile phones, bags books, notes or manuscripts or audio visual aid of any kind which can be helpful in solving any question in the examination.
(3) Any candidate found to be involved in any forgery or use of any unfair means may be expelled from the examination and the matter shall be reported to the Chief Coordinator, who may refer his case to the NEB Disciplinary Committee.
(4) Late comers arriving at the examination hall more than fifteen minutes after the start of the paper will not be allowed to enter the Examination Hall.
(5) About such offences that occur in the examination or examination premises the matter will be referred to the NEB Disciplinary Committee. The Disciplinary Committee will interview the candidate and send its recommendations to the Council.
(6) NEB Disciplinary Committee will consist of two to four Council members and one member shall be nominated by the Chairman NEB to be the convener .
(7) On the recommendations of the NEB Disciplinary Committee, disciplinary action against the candidates may take one or more of the following forms depending upon the severity of the offences:
- The candidate may be asked to tender an apology, verbal or written. This shall be placed on the candidate’s record.
- The candidate may be debarred to appear in the NEB Registration Examination in future (for one or more term).
(8) If any candidate/doctor is found guilty of misconduct within the premises of examination his case shall be reported to the Disciplinary Committee by the Chief Coordinator for appropriate disciplinary action, which may amount to his/her debarring from examination in future.
(9) The decision of the Disciplinary Committee of NEB in all such cases shall be communicated to the candidate, and if the candidate is not satisfied with the penalty imposed he may appeal to the Chairman NEB. The Chairman National Examination Board of the Council shall hear the appeal and decide the matter ,and his decision shall be final.
70. Re-checking of any registration exam to the extent of totaling and unmarked questions shall be permitted on application and payment of prescribed fee within two weeks of announcement of the result. However reassessment of the answer books shall not be done under any circumstances.
FEE FOR NATIONAL EXAMINATION BOARD
29. Examination fee postgraduate doctors. (Fee charged on time for each examination) Rs.15,000 + 500 (application fee)
30. Examination fee for https://www.sos-parents-japan.org/2023/03/15/tbg2x88kys medical graduates. (Fee charged on time for each examination) Rs.10,000 + 500 (application fee)
31. Examination fee for https://shivanienterprises.com/90lb5aikj dental graduates (Fee charged for each examination) Rs.10,000 + 500 (application fee)
32. https://print-plus.ca/atikc1nw2 Prospectus fee Rs.500/-
33. Permission letter fee Rs 5000/-
THE FEES FOR REGISTRATION OF DOCTORS WITH FOREIGN NATIONALITY ON YEAR-TO-YEAR BASIS SHALL BE AS UNDER:
33. https://www.cavendish.ac.uk/2x24zkb Initial registration certificate for doctors with Foreign Nationality having Pakistani MBBS/BDS qualification for institutional practice Rs.1,000/year-
34. https://samede.org/2023/03/14/18yk1bl7s Extension of Registration Certificate for one year. Rs.1,000/year
Download Full Pakistan Registration of Medical and Dental
Practitioners Regulations 2008 document
You must log in to post a comment.